Offered through regional partners in the BC Acceleration Network and led by a dedicated Executive in Residence (EIR), the program encourages a disciplined approach to growing a technology company.
The Venture Acceleration Program delivers:
- A structured approach to growing a company, the Venture Growth Model
- Ongoing coaching from experienced Executives in Residence (EIRs)
Valuable opportunities for networking
The Venture Acceleration Program will help you:
- Learn from successful technology entrepreneurs
- Critically evaluate the fundamentals of your business idea
- Develop your entrepreneurial skills
- Overcome barriers to success
- Prepare your company to be investment-ready.
Network with peers who share your goals and challenges
Most importantly, the Venture Acceleration Program will help you define a business model for sustained growth and profitability.
The cost of the Venture Acceleration Program is $200/month – an extremely affordable alternative to an executive-level consulting fee rate of $2000-$3500/month for comparable services.